BackgroundHitman's back, drawing you closer than ever into his deadly world where staying anonymous, being smart and totally ruthless are the key to a perfect execution. Lucrative contracts on the rich and powerful in high profile locations, make killing for money good business. But when a rival agency enters the scene it's war and only the best man will be left standing.
- Money Talks, Silence Pays – This time you not only get paid for your jobs but you get to make a decision on what you do with your hard earned cash. Do you spend money on getting the latest weapon upgrade or do you bribe the police to clean up the last job so none knows you did it?
- Competition Heats Up – Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of deadly assassins, who are not only competing to take out high-priced targets, but may even be targeting Agent 47 himself.
- New U.S. Locations – yes that's right folks 47 is heading for the US and as part of his tour de force he will be making his presence felt in such iconic American cities, such as the gambling world of Las Vegas, the bright lights of Los Angeles, and mysteries of New Orleans.
- Prepare to Make a Killing – New to the world of getting paid for killing? Then don't worry, just like Leon in the Professional, we will not only give you a hand in how to play, but have introduced a new game play mode to make sure the Rookies amongst us can get in and play the game as we want.
- Accidents Happen – What better way to make sure that latest kill doesn't come back to haunt you than to make your hits look like an accident? The all new accident system allows you even more freedom in your choice of how take a target out – drop a priceless chandelier, use a remote bomb, create a nasty slip into a turning paddle wheel – all designed to terminate your targets without creating alarm or suspicion.
- All-new Glacier Game Engine – Since his last outing 47 has found himself in an all new gaming engine, now with a number of new moves and a revamped NPC and AI system the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- Sick of getting caught? – 47 now has the ability to hide bodies in boxes and enclosed spaces.
- Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- All-New Game Engine: Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- New Blood Money System: Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
- Assassin Rivalry: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
- New Online Stat System allows players to post stats in a variety of different skills and feats. Compare and compete with other players around the world.
- Rookie Training: New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
- Environmental Danger: Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target.
Official URLOfficial Site
Hitman HD Collection houses Hitman: Contracts, Hitman: Blood Money, and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- three... posted Dec 13, 12 8:21am
[image1 width=650 height=350] An Italian retailer has listed a HD collection for IO Interactive's Hitman... posted Jun 01, 12 8:13am
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: IO Interactive
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America May 30, 2006 Europe May 30, 2006 Australia May 26, 2006
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2002)
- Hitman Absolution (2012)
- Hitman: Blood Money (2006)
- Hitman: Codename 47 (2000)
- Hitman: Contracts (2004)
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2003)
- Hitman (2001)