BackgroundTwenty years after the devastation caused by the Bloody Mary Virus a new order emerged based on two distinct but totally independent worlds, divided by the ultimate consumerist society - 'Above' and 'Below'. 'Above', a glittering metropolis of glass and steel towers, entwined by elevated highways, its citizens controlled by ever-present media and the powerful corporations behind it. 'Below' is the home to criminals, undesirables and
misfits. Meeting all the needs of 'Above' in return for the right to survive.
Maintaining law and society order is veteran Headhunter Jack Wade and rebellious street kid Leeza X. Whether solving crime in the glittering metropolis 'Above' or stalking criminal masterminds of the shadowy underworld 'Below', they are led into the greatest danger of their lives and must overcome something much more sinister than a simple human threat. Each must face their darkest fears. Together they must redeem a world facing chaos...
- 2 seperate playable characters: Jack Wade & Leeza X
- High quality storyline splits the modern world into "Above" and "Below" making for unique mission structures and objectives
- Shoot, Crouch, Walk, Roll, Hang, Climb, Sneak, Push, Pull, and Run to navigate the environment
- Orchestral score, created by industry award winning composer Richard Jacques.
- Multiple Weapon Modes, e.g. one knee on ground imroves accuracy, 180 degree targeting while flat against a wall, First Person View for pinpoint fire and double handed fire.
- Break codes, download files and maps, hack security systems, transfer data and communicate using your computing device - IRIS
- Thermal and Night Vision Goggles enable routing the darkest of areas.
- Lightning-fast motorcycle thrills on futuristic highways.
Official URLOfficial Site
stacey112 and 4 others own Headhunter: Redemption
stacey112 and 1 others played Headhunter: Redemption