BackgroundOnce a third-rate superhero, Harvey Birdman is now a third-rate lawyer trying like hell to get by in a fancy law firm. It's not clear whether Harvey actually went to law school but he definitely knows the things to say to sound like a lawyer. And he has a suit now, that's for sure.
GameplayOver the course of the game, players must guide Harvey through a series of odd and comical cases. Each of the game's five interactive stories takes the winged crusader of justice to familiar locations from the TV show. In order to prove his client's innocence, Harvey must peruse the scene of the crime, gather evidence, talk with other cartoon characters, occasionally have drinks with opposing council, and of course, tear holes – no matter how ridiculous – in the testimony provided by the witness for the prosecution. Harvey must bring the whole story together to defend his client in a court where anything can happen including a confrontation with the prosecution who brandishes a Shrink Ray Gun.
- Sleuth your way through five uproarious all new court cases
- Experience fully animated gameplay and voice-over dialogue
- Enjoy the vocal talents of series regulars like Gary Cole, Lewis, Black, Peter MacNicol, John Michael Higgins and more
- Visit and explore familiar locales from the show
- Interact with favorite series characters – let Mentok take your mind! Get shrunk by Reducto! Avoid Phil Ken Sebben's quadruple entendres!
- Investigate and collect evidence for courtroom battles with semi-evil prosecutors
- Press, confront and break witnesses for your chance to reveal lies and scintillating secrets
Official URLOfficial Site
- WOW Oct 10
LukasAngelis played Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
LukasAngelis owns Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law