Back in December 2011, Famitsu released an official announcement from CyberConnect2 that confirmed the latest... posted Mar 21, 12 3:08pm
The second installation in the .Hack series proves to be.. another average game....
This 2nd installment is just as good as the first one. Upgradin skills, more items,...
The second game is a checkpoint between the "non-the-best" vol.1 and "slightly-better"...
BackgroundThe .hack franchise will combine an anime series, an episodic dungeon-crawling PS2 game, and four animated features (each volume packaged with each chapter of the game). In the year 2007, players across the world enjoy an online dungeon-hacking game, "The World". Something has gone wrong in this online world, and a player with the handle "Kite" must use his special abilities within the game to uncover the truth behind this. Chat with NPCs "outside" your game to gain important clues.
- Exciting Battles!
- Experience much more exciting battles by utilizing higher level skills from the new sets of equipment that are available! Also, improved party member AI programming for Chat Commands allows for advanced battle tactics.
- New Comrades!
- Obtain member addresses from Nuke Usagimaru, Marlo, Rachel, Moonstone, and Wiseman!
- Grunty Race!
- Participate in Grunty Racing with the Grunties you have raised in each of the towns! Winners will receive great prizes!
- New Summoning Magic!
- The following summoning magic will be available: Rod of Pattern, Fishskin, Expert Wand and Great Elite.
- Evolution of the Bracelet!
- The Bracelet evolves to a higher level with the additional skill, "Drain Ark" which Data Drains multiple enemies at once!
- Additional Chat Reactions!
- Chat reactions for team members have been added for a more "human" experience!
- New Area Revealed in the OVA!
- Find the secret area in the OVA that is packaged in the game to get a rare item!
- Hidden Summoning Magic, "More Goblins!"
- A level 2 summoning magic will become available in the next round of tag with the Golden Goblins!
- Higher Level Offensive Magic!
- Treasure Wand, Gaia's Staff, Rod of Patterns and Witch's Wand.
- New Root Town, "Carmina Gadelica"!
- Ë Server opens with its Root Town, Carmina Gadelica! More powerful equipment and scrolls can be obtained in this new town.
- Server Theme "Reversed City"!
- Go to the Reversed City that Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear, BT, Crim and Sora went in episode 13 and 14 of .hack//SIGN! Fight the boss monster, Angolmore and Data Drain him to obtain the rare item, Crimson Raid.
- "Reminiscing SIGN"
- Phantoms of .hack//SIGN characters appear in Ä Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. What does it mean?
- Encounter Characters from .hack//SIGN
- Encounter Mimiru and A-20 from .hack//SIGN and find out what they have been up to.
- Two New Grunties!
- Raise two new Grunties: Boney Grunty and Snakey Grunty in Ë Server.
- First Battle with Cubia!
- Battle the mysterious monster Cubia that made a shocking appearance at the end of part 1.
- Net Slum!
- Go to Net Slum that appeared in episode 24 of .hack//SIGN will make an appearance! This illegal location created by Helba plays a key role in the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- .hack//Fragment (2005)
- .hack // G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth (2006)
- .hack // G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce (2007)
- .hack // G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption (2007)
- .hack Vol. 1: Infection (2003)
- .hack Vol. 3: Outbreak (2003)
- .hack Vol. 4: Quarantine (2004)
- .hack//Fragment (2005)
- .hack//Legend of the Twilight - Endgame (Vol. 3)
- .hack//Legend of the Twilight - Enter the Nightmare! (Vol. 2)
- .hack//Legend of the Twilight - Vol.1: A New World
- .hack//Roots: Volume 1 (2001)
- .Hack//Sign - Vol.1: Login
- .Hack//Sign - Vol.2: Outcast
- .Hack//Sign - Vol.3: Gestalt (2000)
- .hack//Sign: Complete Collection (2001)
- .hack//SIGN: Ver. 04: Omnipotence (1999)
- .hack//SIGN: Ver. 05: Uncovered (1999)
- .hack//SIGN: Ver. 06: Terminus