BackgroundFrom the team that brought you the famed Tony Hawk series comes a completely new style and franchise of game - Gun, which looks to be the pinnacle of all Wild West games. Gun is set in the golden era of the Wild West, the 1880's, a different time period like no other in American history. You are Colton White, a son of Ned White, who has raised his son to be sulf-sufficient from the environment, however one night on a steamboat, a crazed preacher attacks and more than likely kills Ned White and his friend, and it is your duty to find out what exactly happened, the first step is finding yet another character in a nearby town. This starts your journey.
GameplayNeversoft is aiming for this game to be a truely unique experience unlike any other game dealing with the Wild West. By leaving the massive world open to the player, there is much to see and to do. You can start a gun-fight with the fellow citizens. You can check the Sheriff's office to see if any work needs to be done. You can go to a local river and pan for gold, assist a rancher in gathering up animals. There is a bevy of things you can do.
- Take the role of Colton White in the Wild West as you explore secrets about himself and those closest to him in an enthralling story.
- The vivid world of the Wild West comes to life for the player, the setting features horses, saloons, indians, horse-drawn carriages.
- Hone your skills - Colton can improve five major areas - Horse, Melee, Health, Gun-Handling and Quick Draw. These can be improved by doing the side missions.
- A variety of wespons from a pistol to a shotgun to a bow and arrow, you may take down opponents in different ways.
- Expected to be released Fall of 2005.
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 47 others own Gun
GaGasLittleMons and 13 others played Gun