BackgroundGuilty Gear X2 brings back the characters from GGX, along with six new additions for a total of 20 fighters in all. The game will have deadly new moves for each fighter and additional special moves for returning characters, including an all-new Burst Gauge for tactical defensive maneuvers, along with three entirely new modes of play that build on the series' character and story driven action premise. Enhanced versions of GG trademarks such as the roman cancel and instant kill move return.
- Six new characters, totaling an amazing 20 fighters in all!
- Eight play modes, including new modes (Mission, Story and Gallery) that build on the series' story-driven action.
- Electrifying new features and battle maneuvers, such as the all-new Burst Gauge, Bomber Attack, Aerial Throws and others.
- Entirely new moves, improved fighting system and enhancements to trade mark Guilty Gear moves such as "dust attack"", "roman candle" and "instant kill".
- Mind-numbing gameplay speed coupled with mind-blowing animation.
- Amazing character design and premise from renowned artists Daisuke Ishiwatari.
- Killer soundtrack, with numerous rock-and-roll and heavy metal references throughout the game.
Titled "Guilty Gear XX" in Japan.
Added on: October 18, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
What can I say about this game? It's the best fighting game ever,the characters are...
Understand where I'm coming from before reading this review. I'm a virgin fighter. In...
I really don't know where to start, this game rivals street fighter 2(the best...
There's no question that this game is good. It's way better than what I had expected....
Who says there aren't any "great" 2D games left nowadays? Certainly not anyone who's...
This is BY FAR the greatest fighting game ever made. No other title can offer such...
Guilty Gear X2, what a good fightning game, really it is, you should try it out, the...
This is one of those 2d fighters that just plain flatout own most other games. This...
This is not just any other 2d game, this game is great in everyway, story line,...
This is by far the best fighting game this year although its not in english, but the...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Sammy
Released North America Feb 4, 2003 Japan Dec 12, 2002
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Guilty Gear X2
- Guilty Gear X Plus (Import)
- Guilty Gear X
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Import)