BackgroundArc System Works' high-resolution fighter returns with an entirely retuned fighting system, new stages, new characters, graphics, voices and the ability to create matches between old and new characters in the Generations Mode. Rock on with over 20 deadly combatants, including 2 new characters! All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Over 20 deadly combatants to choose from: All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Refined fighting game system with 3 new gameplay systems: Accent Core’s Force Break, Throw Escape and Slash Back systems give all the fighters’ new defensive and offensive capabilities.
- New sights and sounds: New backgrounds, character voices and an introductory animation have been added for a fresh Guilty Gear experience.
- Multiple modes of mayhem: Hone your fighting skills in 5 different modes: Arcade, Medal of Millionaire, Versus, Survival and Training.
Official URLOfficial Site
timekeeper19 and 6 others own Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Agua played Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Publisher Aksys Games has announced a new Guilty Gear title, slated to arrive this spring on PSP, PlayStation 2, and... posted Jan 28, 09 8:16pm
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Sep 11, 2007 Europe Feb 29, 2008 Japan May 31, 2007
- Also known as:
- Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core in North America / Japan
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Guilty Gear X2
- Guilty Gear X Plus (Import)
- Guilty Gear X
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Import)