BackgroundAs predicted, the apocalypse arrived and changed the world as we know it. It took decades for mankind to rebuild civilization but he did and with it came fantastic advancements in technology. One of these was a new form of jet propulsion that allowed for unbelievable speeds to be reached. Huge racecourses were constructed criss-crossing the planet that gave form to a new kind of race - G-Surfers.
- Two-player split screen mode, play through cups or just one off races.
- The record number of polygons in any game - estimated at over one trillion polygons.
- One player Time Trial and Cup racing modes.
- Each cup features six races set at real locations around the world.
- Incredible detailed vehicles created from Bezier patches - turbulence will make wings and fins visibly wobble.
- 'Trackman' track editor. Create your own track and make it as wild as you like. Lay your track anywhere on Earth.
- Apply all kind of effects to your track - lay mines, speed-ups and power-ups, sand, water, fire and wobbly track. All these variables have an effect on the vehicles race performance.
- Lay corkscrews, loop-the-loops, forked tracks and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
GMH25 owns G-Surfers
It might play a little like the other extreme racers, but a number of features set it...