BackgroundAs knight Wein Cruz, you and your teammates witness a string of events that ignites another war between the kingdoms of Rolandia, Burnshtain, and Ranzak. Growlanser II allows you to choose the plot paths you wish to take as you journey through the game. The Real-Time Mission Clear system powers the battles once again in this sequel (dynamically affecting mission objectives as the battles unfold). Manga and anime artist Satoshi Urishihara returns to handle character design as well.
- Branched storyline with two major branches and a number of sub branches
- To experience even half of what the game offers, it must be conquered at least twice.
- Along the way, players will see the story come alive by means of over seven hours of spoken dialogue!
- Nearly every major event is voiced by a cast that will pull you into the experience and not let go until the credits roll.
Previous reports of Working Designs being the North American publisher of this title have unfortunately been proven false.
Added on: April 11, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
kratoscar2011 and 3 others own Growlanser II (Import)
kratoscar2011 played Growlanser II (Import)
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Developer: Working Designs
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Jul 26, 2001 Japan Jul 26, 2001
- Growlanser: Heritage of War
- Growlanser Generations
- Growlanser IV: Wayfarer Of The Time (Import)
- Growlanser III (Import)
- Growlanser II (Import)
- Growlanser VI: Precarious World (Import)