BackgroundGran Turismo 4 features authentic racing gameplay with new fully-enhanced features that focus on more cars, courses, race modes and online gameplay via the PS2 Network Adaptor. Gran Turismo 4 uses an all-new physics engine coupled with revolutionary technology to deliver enhanced, if not perfected, game physics and graphics providing a near-realistic automotive racing simulation.
GameplayHere in Gran Turimso, the gameplay is what makes it what is it, a Driving Simulator. The physics must be perfect, the specs of them must be up to scratch and the tracks have to have a real feel about them. Especially dirt tracks, snow tracks and wet tracks, must have the perfect feel in order to make it the best racing experience ever. On dirt tracks the rear end of your car must always be under control, precise judgements must be made and they always keep your brain in gear. When a coarse is wet, there's no friction, making turns particularly interesting. Every car is like it would be in real life.
- Over 500, fully tunable cars from world famous brands, including the Ford GT and the McLaren F1
- New race tracks, take your rally skills to the edge in the Grand Canyon and speed through New York
- Take your desired car online and play Gran Turismo like never before, you can also trade cars
- 1-6 multiplayer modes and DualShock 2 for the ultimate driving experience
- Transfer your progress from GT4 Prologue to get an early head start.
- All-New Photo Mode allows you to take scenic snapshots of your car, and even save the pictures to your memory card.
Hardware Requirements<li type="square">8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
<li type="square">1493KB minimum space needed to save.
<li type="square">Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
<li type="square">Vibration Function Compatible.
<li type="square">Network Adaptor Comaptible.
Official URLOfficial Site
kenny_griff_30 and 226 others own Gran Turismo 4
sleepingangel666 and 24 others played Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo 4 for the Playstation 2. What can I say about this game?
It's pretty much...
Aug 28, 09 10:36pm
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Polyphony Digital
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Feb 22, 2005 Europe Mar 9, 2005 Japan Dec 28, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (6)