BackgroundYou play as 16-year old adventurer Yuuki, along with the brother-sister sidekicks Alfeena and Emerius. The battle system will be similar to Grandia Xtreme as you will have a time bar but this time there will be real-time encounters.
- Romp through vibrant and colorful fantasy locales and natural environments
- Stunning cinematic sequences are animated by hand without the use of motion capture
- Scan surroundings to look for search points or treasure chests
- Ply the skies by plane to journey from one place to another
- Use your sword in the "random encounter free" field to destroy objects or stun enemies before attacking
- Seamless transition from field screen to battles with over-the-top animations
- Semi real-time battle system allows for fast paced action and strategizing with a Command Wheel that breaks the RPG mold of typical command text windows
- Perform and link up Aerial Combo attacks for massive damage
- Multiple auto-battle settings for each character dictate fighting strategy in addition, utilize the Strategy Advice System for tips during critical moments in battle
- Control conversation flow during special event scenes
Official URLOfficial Site
I'll say it right now. Grandia III is my first game in the Grandia series, so I won't...
Graphics: The look of Grandia III is that of a very polished game. The landscapes are...
There may come a time when boring, repetitive RPG battle systems begin to plague one's...
So, here we have Grandia 3. Years and years of waiting after Grandia 2's release, and...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Game Arts
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Feb 14, 2006 Japan Q3 2005