I'll say it right now. Grandia III is my first game in the Grandia series, so I won't...
Graphics: The look of Grandia III is that of a very polished game. The landscapes are...
There may come a time when boring, repetitive RPG battle systems begin to plague one's...
So, here we have Grandia 3. Years and years of waiting after Grandia 2's release, and...
BackgroundYou play as 16-year old adventurer Yuuki, along with the brother-sister sidekicks Alfeena and Emerius. The battle system will be similar to Grandia Xtreme as you will have a time bar but this time there will be real-time encounters.
- Romp through vibrant and colorful fantasy locales and natural environments
- Stunning cinematic sequences are animated by hand without the use of motion capture
- Scan surroundings to look for search points or treasure chests
- Ply the skies by plane to journey from one place to another
- Use your sword in the "random encounter free" field to destroy objects or stun enemies before attacking
- Seamless transition from field screen to battles with over-the-top animations
- Semi real-time battle system allows for fast paced action and strategizing with a Command Wheel that breaks the RPG mold of typical command text windows
- Perform and link up Aerial Combo attacks for massive damage
- Multiple auto-battle settings for each character dictate fighting strategy in addition, utilize the Strategy Advice System for tips during critical moments in battle
- Control conversation flow during special event scenes
Official URLOfficial Site
- Grandia (1997)
- Grandia II (2000)