BackgroundIt has been over 10,000 years since the battle of Light and Darkness has taken place, as the ground begins to tremble with the anticipation of the impending battle. Grandia II takes players into a world where the legends of good and evil must once again face each other in a timeless battle.
- Groundbreaking Battle System requiring tactics, skill, timing and technique.
- Beautiful 3D landscapes and environments and over 1000 characters to interact with.
- A deep, rich and captivating storyline.
- Easy-to-use interface catering to newcomers and hardcore RPG fans alike.
Official URLOfficial Site
The remastered version of Grandia II announced back in May has been officially christened... posted Aug 18, 15 5:08am
Japanese mobile developer G-Mode announced CEO Takeshi Miyaji had passed away suddenly on July 29. Miyaji was 45... posted Aug 01, 11 1:07pm
Well, I never know how I'm going to rate something, and sometimes my ratings will...
When I seen the trailer for this game on the internet I could not wait to play Grandia...
First of all...- *sigh* Another Dreamcast port to PS2? I bet that's what...
It's a great game and it is so worth buying. You should definitely pick this game up...
It is a very thourough RPG and worth at least thirty dollars. I haven't played many...
All I can say is this is a great rpg and it has very little in the way of bad points....
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Game Arts
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jan 29, 2002