BackgroundGoing where no previous James Bond game has dared to tread, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent breaks all the rules. Transport to the dark side of the Bond universe to experience life as a high-rolling, cold-hearted villain.
As an aspiring 00 agent gone bad, you're recruited by Auric Goldfinger in a ruthless war against Dr. No for control of the Bond underworld. A brutal encounter with Dr. No costs you an eye, but Goldfinger's technicians replace it with a gold-hued, synthetic eye, earning you the name 'GoldenEye'. With the ability to customize and upgrade your villain persona, wreak havoc as you make your unrelenting rise through the ranks. Take on globe-spanning missions of vengeance and demolition, cross paths with such infamous allies and enemies as Oddjob, Scaramanga, Xenia Onatopp, and of course, Pussy Galore. Villains rule in GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
GameplayWith a radical twist to the Bond franchise that makes the player's goal to rule the world rather than save it, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is the ultimate thrill ride through the 007 underworld. Players will cross paths with such legendary allies and enemies as Oddjob, Scaramanga, Xenia Onatopp, and, of course, Pussy Galore on globe-spanning missions of vengeance and demolition. Players will travel to famous and original Bond locations from the mountains of Switzerland to the streets of Hong Kong and from Fort Knox to Dr. No's Crab Key lair in the Caribbean. Enemies will react intelligently in combat situations and use the environment to their advantage for intense and unpredictable shootouts
- Build your own personalized villain, equipped with a customizable synthetic eye and physical attributes.
- E.V.I.L. AI engine motivates enemies to react intelligently to your actions and their surroundings to make every shootout more believable, intense, and unpredictable.
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent integrates single-player, multiplayer split-screen, and online gameplay for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system across all game modes.
- Featured game modes include story-based campaign missions, deathmatch style simulator trials, and objective-based team war games.
- Fight with and against legendary villains and Bond girls such as Oddjob, Dr. No, Goldfinger, Pussy Galore, and Xenia Onatopp.
- Travel to famous and original Bond locations from the mountains of Switzerland to the streets of Hong Kong and from Fort Knox to Dr. No's Crab Key lair in the Caribbean.
- Production design by Academy Award winning Sir Ken Adam, visionary creator for the look of the Bond film universe.
- Character models from Rene Morel (Final Fantasy film) and wardrobe designed by Kym Barrett (Matrix films, Titan A.E.).
Hardware RequirementsPS2 Console, PS2 Controller
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 23 others own Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
sleepingangel666 and 5 others played Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
I think that this game is definitley the best Bond game for a while, at least...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 22, 2004 Europe Nov 26, 2004 Japan Jan 13, 2005
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire