BackgroundGodzilla: Unleashed is an epic side-scrolling action adventure game that thrusts players into a world where monsters are larger than life and the mother of all giants, Godzilla, reigns. The legendary champion and a slew of the most renowned monsters are available to control, destroy, fight, and team up with as players stomp through the world's greatest cities.
- A completely redesigned massively destructive 3D fighting system.
- Innovative and re-playable non-linear storyline.
- 23 playable monsters including classic and new Toho (original creators of Godzilla) approved monsters;
- A minimum of eight intensely destructible environments featuring partial building pieces and updated physics;
- Inventive fighting mechanics including power-up upgrades, breath weapons, hand-to-hand combat, grappling moves, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Blkace and 11 others own Godzilla: Unleashed
Blink the Blue Link and 2 others played Godzilla: Unleashed
This is a unbiased & spoiler-free review of the PS2 game -...