BackgroundThe planet is under siege protect it from complete destruction as Godzilla®, the towering titan of our time! Roam the earth battling notorious mega-monsters, an alien invasion and ongoing military attacks. Take your mammoth size and rage online to smash sworn enemies in a crushing display of melee madness. This is monumental, city-trampling action that kicks serious tail.
GameplayThe epic battle for Earth will range across the globe in more than a dozen massive, destructible city environments, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Osaka and New York. Environments have been enhanced and enlarged, featuring hills, oceans, harbors and mountains. All structures in the game have advanced destruction mechanics, enabling them to be partially damaged or completely destroyed through multiple impacts. Striking larger buildings will produce dynamically generated gouges that expose the internal skeletal structure before they eventually crumble to the ground.
- Rampage as SpaceGodzilla, Mothra, Jet Jaguar and 15 other famous monsters
- Dominate online, stomping opponents and cities
- Unlock and unleash hidden monsters
- Hurl skyscrapers (and enemies) to demolish skylines with authority
- Control the fate of Tokyo, San Francisco, New York and more
- Stomp through city-crushing slugfests, multi-monster melees and wild challenges
Official URLOfficial Site
kjh0121 and 5 others played Godzilla: Save the Earth
kjh0121 and 15 others own Godzilla: Save the Earth
DarshDBEST Godzilla game!! A fun for all game. A must have!! GodzillaSaveTheEarth Xbox
Apr 24, 09 10:58pm
Nov 10, 04 3:55am
I would have to say that this game is not all bad,I mean there are tons of monsters...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: PipeWorks Software
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 2, 2004 Europe Dec 10, 2004 Japan Dec 9, 2004 Australia Dec 13, 2004