BackgroundIn a time of power the god of war Ares has possessed an ex-Spartan soldier named Kratos. As Kratos you were once the most vicious warrior in all of Greece. Now you must go on your last quest and slay Ares by finding the mysterious Pandora's Box. Battle evil monsters with your double swords, deadly flails or magic attacks. Explore a unique and diverse environments ranging from mountain tops to sacred temples.
- God of War introduces a brutal slice of life set in the mythological Greek era. Players can live according to their own nature. Even if it is by brute force.
- Defining the next evolution in gaming, God of War presents an explosive gameplay mix: raw melee combat fused with traps, stunts and story driven puzzles.
- Huge collection of moves: players can swing on ropes, scale mountain cliffs, swim through rivers, slide down zip lines.
- God of War delivers an extensive combat system based on uniquely linking combos for a myriad of fighting moves. Take the combat in air, take out a number of enemies at once, and utilize "context sensitive moves" moves that in particular situations, allow you to grab, kick or throw an enemy.
- Kratos' main weapons are two blades one attached to each arm by a long chain that wraps around his arm. This allows for both short-range and long-range attacks.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Stuck- No where to go? (getting Aphrodite's necklace) Mar 7
- bridge lever Mar 6
- stuck on the pandoras box level Jan 24
- help Jan 20
Sony has announced three epic bundles that are in store to be released starting August 28, each for a mere... posted Aug 06, 12 9:30am
God Of War is one of those games that has always rubbed me the wrong way. It does a...
God Of War is often lauded because... well, it exists. That's how I'm seeing it,...
The weekend has just about begun, so allow us to send you off with this humorous video from YouTube user... posted Jul 23, 10 4:47pm
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Historical, Ancient Cultures
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Mar 22, 2005 Europe Jul 8, 2005 Japan Nov 17, 2005 Australia Jun 23, 2005