BackgroundIn Goblin Commander: Unleash The Horde, you lead your goblin clans through ceaseless battle in the war-torn land of Ogriss, a world ruled by goblins. Advancing through dark subterranean caves, lush woodland cities and towering storm-swept castles; you wage war with an army of specialized goblin warriors and fearsome monsters to prevent the ultimate destruction of Ogriss.
GameplayGoblin Commander: Unleash The Horde sets itself apart from other Real-Time Strategy games with fast arcade-style action, richly detailed and destructible environments, and an easy-to-master control scheme designed specifically for console game pads.
- True Action/Strategy Gameplay – Engaging battles and tons of destruction, each combined with strategic and tactical elements to keep even the most hardcore RTS fan challenged and satisfied.
- 5 Unique Clans - Stonekrusher, Plaguespitter, Hellfire, Stormbringer, and Nighthorde each possess unique combat skills and upgrades.
- 25 Goblins Types - Mix and match goblin clans with Melee, Ranged, Elemental, Acid and Magical combat specialties to offer a different gaming experience depending on player-chosen tactics.
- Controllable Titans and Turrets - Maneuver powerful giants like the Stone Ogre or Warpig 'pult. Reinforce your troops with battle-ready structures such as the Rock Lobber or Lens Cannon.
- Interactive and Destructible Environments - 25 Single-player campaign levels plus multiplayer options including capture-the-flag and deathmatch
Official URLOfficial Site
Quel Apogee played Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde
Quel Apogee and 2 others own Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde
This game offers up some pretty decent RTS mayhem. It's not quite as massive as it...