BackgroundRide it hard, fast, and wherever you want, with all the intensity and insanity of the most hardcore freestyle motocross pros. Huge open environments. Unlimited sick stunts. Instant gratification
- Virtually unlimited stunt system: Mix and link seemingly never-ending stunt combinations to create brand new tricks in real-time, like Cordova, Stripper, Hart Attack, and more.
- Characters: Choose from 16 riders, including nine top pros leading the sport, like Clifford "The Flyin' Hawaiian" Adoptonte, Ronnie Faisst, "Mad" Mike Jones, Jeff Tilton, Nate "Destroyer" Adams, Kenny Bartram, Jeremy "Twitch" Stenberg, Trevor Vines, and Kris Rourke.
- Expansive worlds: Get lost in eight huge levels, which include three to four separate competitions each and special challenges throughout, as you move up through the rankings from poser, freestyler, and superstar to legend.
- Competition variety: Including Big Air, Freestyle, Race, and Hill Climb.
- Advanced level editor: Create your own motocross arenas with an advanced level editor.
- Side events: Open up events as you gain popularity and money in career mode, which includes Bus Jumping, Wall of Death, Tunnel of Fire, Long Jump, High Jump, Longest Wheelie, Longest Endo, and Gymnastics.
- Seamless levels: For the first time ever in a sports game, unlock each area and have them linked together, allowing you to drive seamlessly from one level to the next without loading.
- Creative sub-games: Ride your bike off a cliff and turn your rider into a human dart, aimed at a giant dartboard to score points, or play motocross pinball with opponents.
- Customization: Choose various aspects of the bike, gear, and rider for a unique racing experience.
- Killer Sound Track: The best metal you ever rocked to, with bands like Motley Crue, Megadeath, Motorhead, Twisted Sister, and more.
TA Longhair owns Freestyle Metal X