Flow: Urban Dance Uprising features classic breakdancing gameplay and a soundtrack of hip hop artists including the Sugar Hill Gang, Kurtis Blow, and Eric B & Rakim. Gamers can compete against as many as seven other players and choose from a host of dancers that perform classic breakdance moves in one of 10 different urban settings.
Feel the flow. Everybody's got a story to tell. In Urban Dance, you tell it with your body. Whether you're old school, pioneering fresh moves, or new to breakdancing altogether, you'll find fresh beats and challenges in Flow: Urban Dance Uprising, the first-ever breakdancing game where you actually get up and move. Host dance battles, get fit, and master up to 300 moves from all schools of Urban Dance. Rhythm scores you points; style scores respect.
- Express your skills and style to 50 current, licensed hip-hop tracks.
- Learn the foundations of Urban Dance in Easy mode, and challenge yourself with fly power moves as you advance through Medium and Expert.
- Establish your character's rep across town in 100 single-player challenges and unlock songs, power moves, custom interfaces, and more.
- Break out your dance pad and master up to 300 moves per character. Or, try them out with your DUALSHOCK®2 controller.
- Develop your moves and stamina in three single-player modes, then battle against friends in Versus, Break Style, and 8-player Competition mode.
- Pick from 10 different b-boys and girls, or watch yourself dance using the Sony USB Camera Eye Toy