FlatOut Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Etoychest||78/100||Jul 18 '05|
|GameOver.net||75%||Jul 18 '05|
|GameZone||7.9/10||Aug 11 '05|
|Kikizo Games||7.5/10||Nov 09 '04|
|GameSpot||7.9/10||Jul 18 '05|
|IGN PS2||7.5/10||Jul 15 '05|
|Total Videogames||8/10||Nov 02 '04|
|»Submit a review link|
|website||publish date||article rating|
|GameSpot||Mar 09 '05|
|GameZone||Apr 14 '05|
|PSX2||Apr 11 '05|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from FlatOut Reviews:Check out these quotes from FlatOut reviews & previews
"For those who just want to race fast, wreck hard, and look good doing it, FlatOut fits the bill."
"It's a good game, for sure. It just needs work."
"...Flatout does have its own unique qualities but it still comes over as a mish-mash of ideas, albeit excellently executed ones, none of which are strong enough on their own to maybe give it a real edge over a lasting period of time."
- what do u think of the game if u have it? 
- two player not workin in demolition..... 
- This game looks great! 
- does flatout 2 have the general lee 
- does flatout 2 have the general lee? 
- Looking for a song from the game's soundtrack... 
- Flatout 2 
- High Jump scores 
- How do u do two player demolition derby? 
- Soundtrack? 
- Introduce - yourself thread 
- which game is better?