BackgroundThe Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion has several new areas, new storylines and extra jobs like Blue Mage.
- Players will uncover the tales and legends surrounding the Aht Urhgan Empire.
- New jobs including the highly requested Blue Mage and Corsair have been added to expand battle strategies even further.
- Along with additional areas to explore, powerful monsters have also been added including the Mamool Ja, a powerful tribe of the beastmen that hold dominion over the Mamool Ja Savagelands, a land hostile to the Near Eastern Aht Urhgan Empire.
- Keeping with the FINAL FANTASY XI principles, system enhancements in addition to those listed have been implemented to enrich gameplay in a variety of ways.
- Join a community of over 500,000 with players from around the world and on several platforms.
Official URLOfficial Site
Final Fantasy XI's final scenario is 'Rhapsodies of Vana'diel' and starts in May, three free content updates
With the success of Final Fantasy XIV and the years continuing to fly by, it was only a matter... posted Mar 19, 15 1:46pm
Like many other companies in Japan, Square Enix and Konami have pledged to cut down on power use as the... posted Mar 22, 11 12:32pm
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Apr 18, 2006 Japan Apr 20, 2006
- Expansion of Final Fantasy XI
- Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD