BackgroundFor true football fans that demand the finest gameplay and comprehensive game modes, FIFA Football 2004 is the most complete and authentic soccer experience. A new Career Mode gives you the chance to take a team from the lower divisions, battle through ranks, sign new players, and turn them into champions. The action is deeper than ever with advanced levels of player detail and responsiveness. When you want to take on new competitors, connect to EA SPORTS online for PC for match up gameplay, tournaments, downloadable content, and more. With immersive atmospheres, benchmark presentation, total realism with the world's premier clubs, and industry-leading gameplay, FIFA Football 2004 returns as the true authority in soccer gaming.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay: FIFA 2004 offers a fine-tuned game engine, and new animations dramatically enhance the smoothness in player movement through organic motion.
- Off the Ball Control: Take command of players not in possession of the ball. Call in tackles, jostle for space, lose your marker, and send players on runs at the touch of a button.
- Expanded Database and Controls: Enjoy richer depth to team AI, attributes, tactics, playing styles, and individual player personalities.
- Be the Ultimate Player Manager: Be your own player manager with FIFA's deep Career Mode. Build your franchise and guide your club to the Championship by making calculated front-office decisions.
- In-game Management: Prove your tactical genius on the fly, by making adjustments mid-game and calling plays in real time via D-pad.
- Immersive Environments: More than 300 new crowd chants at an ever-growing list of officially licensed stadiums help put you in the best seat in the house.
- Play With The Best: More than 500 official licenses, including 18 leagues, 500 teams and 10,000 players are available.
- EA SPORTS Online Competition: It's a game with no boundaries when you go online. Take on opponents close to your skill level via EA SPORTS online. (PlayStation®2 and PC only).
- EA SPORTS Bio: Memory card based tracking/rating system recognizes and rewards gamers for playing multiple EA SPORTS titles.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
832KB Minimum needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Network Adaptor Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 55 others own FIFA Soccer 2004
tidus04 and 1 others played FIFA Soccer 2004
The best footie game ever. And now so much better. With the off the ball control it's...
FIFA Football has been ahead of the other football games like Pro Evolution Soccer for...
- Genre: Soccer (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 4, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (8)
- Online Multi-player (2)
- Also known as:
- FIFA Soccer 2004 in