BackgroundA realistic look into the harsh realities of life in South Central L.A. designed by Oscar-nominated director John Singleton and starring hip-hop superstar Snoop Dogg. This street-warfare title does its best to bring real "hood" life to the players from ducking under cars for cover to doing drugs to witnessing drive-bys, Fear & Respect brings the life of the L.A. hood to real.
- BLOCKBUSTER TALENT: Written and directed by John Singleton, "Fear & Respect" features Snoop Dogg, who lends his likeness and voice to Goldie, the main character.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T: Unique "reputation system" affects player's interactions with other characters, available weapons, appearance and story based on their decisions and actions. Choose to motivate people gaining their respect or by instilling fear.
- REAL LIFE – REAL WEAPONS: An assortment of real-life street weapons including semi-automatic assault rifles, automatic assault pistols, revolvers and shotguns.
- TO LIVE OR DIE IN LA: Faithfully recreates South Central Los Angeles with full-roaming areas for exploration, gunfights and fistfights in Crenshaw, Watts and Compton featuring recognizable landmarks such as Nickerson Gardens house project, LA Twin Towers prison, Crenshaw strip Leimert Park and the Long Beach Bridge.
- SERIOUS STORYLINE: Academy Award nominated writer/director John Singleton and the gangsta attitude of Snoop Dogg, bring the gritty reality of gang warfare on the streets of South Central LA to life in an engaging, emotional story.
- BARE KNUCKLE BRAWLS: Visceral and moderately-paced bare knuckle fist fights allow players to utilize tactical strategy for close quarters combat.