BackgroundFormula One 2001 features the genuine drivers, teams, and tracks of the 2001 FIA Formula One World Championship. There are multiple modes of play for one or two player games, as well as highly detailed 17 man pit crews, real time weather conditions, four difficulty settings, and more.
- Full season 2001 driver and team line up
- 2 player split screen racing
- Enhanced car damage
- Offical commentary from TV's Murray Walker and Martin Brundle
- Instant replay with rewind and slow motion functions
Co-developed by Studio 33.
Added on: June 22, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
- wet silverstone Nov 24
- PS3 Games Review - Hello to everyone in this community Apr 12
- whats up everyone Apr 8
- Favourite Driver? Aug 4
The AI cars need to be adjustable for speed as in Sierra's Nascar series. If...
I love F1 and althought this game has it down sides it is fairly close to the real deal
I'm an F1 fan, just like you must be to be reading this.
So, I snapped up the best F1...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Studio Liverpool
- Publisher: 989 Sports
Released North America Q4 2001