BackgroundBundled with a camera that senses movement, challenge a selection of 12 minigames that rely on your movement which is tracked by the camera and influences on screen enemies, including boxing, keep ups, and plate spining.
- 12 games ranging from dancing and fighting to reflex games.
- Appear on screen in the games as you control them.
- 'Playroom' with 10 different rooms with different special effects.
- Video Messaging with ability to save 60 seconds of video on your Memory Card.
Hardware RequirementsEyeToy Camera connected to the PlayStation 2 system is required to play the game and to use the other features in EyeToy: Play
Official URLOfficial Site
Good for a few hours, and sucks afterwards as everything is the same...
EyeToy: Play is the first games compilation for EyeToy, the revolutionary new USB...
My fave games
Very addictive its just so fun to whack those ninjas when youre...
this thing is kickass, i can use it on my PC as a web cam (cause i have a program i...
Good game. Don't get too addicted though as you will get bored of it too quickly....
Sony had a lot riding on this. Future success, sells, and a heap load of money. But...
- Genre: Arcade (PS2)
- Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
- Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
Released North America Nov 4, 2003 Europe Jul 4, 2003 Japan Feb 11, 2004