BackgroundThis over-the-shoulder action/adventure story has U.S. Special Forces Marine Dennis Rileya fighting hideously mutated critters in snow banks with zero visibility and in warehouses with the regular assortment of 'spec op' type weapons and assorted goodies.
GameplayWith an arsenal of weapons slung on his back, the hero treads through blizzard-blinding snow, through ill-fated corridors of an abandoned laboratory and more. Players perform actions while the scene is in motion, creating unbelievable scenes.
Through the combination of action, adventure and gruesome effects, Extermination will have gamers anxiously immersed as they wipe out creepy predators.
- Cinematic cut scenes sting together an incredible story of mankind's possible Extermination.
- Action-packed events force decisions to be made on the fly. Can you handle the pressure?
- Run, jump or climb into a frighteningly real environment created by amazing 3D textures.
- Move through real-time spectacular visual scenes that were only accessible in rendered movies of the past.
- Battle mutated creatures as you trudge through extreme weather conditions.
- Catch the action with either a chilling third person view or an all too real first person view (while aiming only).
Official URLOfficial Site
This game was really good in my opinion.With all the great graphic's and weapon's that...
I tried so many times to give this game a chance so many times that I feel like bangin...
The graphics i would give a 7.5 out of 10.
The environments didnt have much detail and...
Overall, a good game with no slow downs. Does an excellent job of creating suspense.
well, this game is definitely a great buy. you see some reviews that are a bit...
rent it from the videosotore and play through it on the weekend, it´s worth it