BackgroundLoaded with unparalleled advancements in gameplay and presentation, "ESPN NFL Football" delivers the complete NFL experience. Offering a new level of football gaming, "ESPN NFL Football" introduces First Person Football, The Crib and a blockbuster ESPN presentation with ESPN's own Chris Berman!
- ESPN Presentation - Chris Berman and new sideline reporter Suzy Kolber headline an updated ESPN presentation complete with an expanded half-time & post-game show, player of the game award, skycam and pass/run analysis.
- V.I.P. System - After your game, save your friend's profile to compete when he is not available! Learn his tendencies, moves, & logic for more heated battles or play against the profile of coaches around the league to better your skills.
- ESPN 25th Anniversary Mode - Play those classic NFL situations over the past 25 years including "the immaculate reception," "the catch" and more. Here is your chance to rewrite history!
- Always Online - Real-time stats, buddy lists, and friend connection updates all add to our seamless online play for the ultimate online community experience.
- Maximum Tackle - Experience control like never before as defenders decide whether to go for the basic wrap-up tackle or debilitating big hit. Ball carriers have the ability to break out of tackles for extra yardage at a increased chance of fumbling.
- New in The Crib - Now you can truly customize your pad with the new points system, allowing you to shop for unique items to style your place. Increase your items by competing against celebs, all you need to do is answer the call!
- Innovative Franchise Play - Manage the week-to-week preparation of your team including workout schedules, film breakdowns and more as well as watch and react to simulated games. Also new is SportsCenter with Chris Berman anchoring and Mel Kiper and Trey Wingo bringing you the latest happenings around the league.
- Breakthrough Moves - Dazzling animations such as back of the end zone catches, quarterback evasions, all-new runs, and slips, falls and trips due to real weather changes.
- The Emotion of the NFL - Frantic turnover reactions, intense first down signals, quick timeout calls on the ground and the ability to manage your own outrageous touchdown celebrations!
- Updated First Person Football - Our exclusive first person mode steps it up with new camera switching, improved audio, passing control options, and more
- Your Game, Your Music - Customize the sounds of the game by using your own ripped music to add some true stadium atmosphere.
Official URLOfficial Site
Overall I'd say this is the best football game out there for the 2005. It overpowers...
Feels like the real deal, replays, commentary, fans cinematics. This is the ideal game...
This game is overall the best NFL Football game to come out in 2005, and it is only...
The Franchise Mode is a lot of fun to play through and the ESPN presentation makes it...
Franchise mode is detailed so well it makes you feel as a NFL player. The gameplay was...
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Aug 24, 2004 Europe Jan 28, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- ESPN College Hoops 2K5
- ESPN NBA 2K5
- ESPN NHL 2K5
- ESPN NFL 2K5
- ESPN NBA Basketball
- ESPN NHL Hockey
- ESPN NFL Football
- ESPN X Games Skateboarding
- ESPN NBA 2Night
- ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
- ESPN International Track & Field