BackgroundThe series continues on with honor in the face of adversity as game's theme. Obligations to lords and allies as you guide warriors across the battlefields of Ancient China. Featuring over 50 Stages across 17 unique maps! Create your own bodyguards and officers and engage in fierce one-on-one duels. Experience Kingdom Play: select a new general for each stage of Musou Mode. New conditions for victory emerge as the battle unfolds.
- Experience Kingdom Play: Select a new general for each stage of Musou Mode. New conditions for victory emerge as the battle unfolds.
- Journey through 17 unique maps: Conquer more than 50 stages!
- Fight enemy officers: Step up to the challenge in fierce one-on-one duels.
- Battle with giant siege engines: Essential to battlefield victory, siege engines include catapults, battering rams, bridge layers, flamethrowing juggernauts, and more!
- Create your own officers and bodyguards: Customize your characters in Edit Mode.
- Play with a host of old and new Dynasty Warriors characters: More than 40 playable characters in all, fully redesigned, including three new officers: Cao Ren, Zhou Tai, and Yue Ying.
Official URLOfficial Site
Shedevil and 36 others played Dynasty Warriors 4
Inoksvere and 145 others own Dynasty Warriors 4
Most magazines and web sites tend not to review the Dynasty Warrior series that well....
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Historical, Ancient Cultures, Asiatic
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Omega Force
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Mar 25, 2003
- Also known as:
- Shin Sangoku Musou 3 in Japan
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 8
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
- Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 6