BackgroundNew York in '78 was the coolest place on the planet. Everyone was either finding themselves, or getting laid, including me. I was new to the Big Apple, just a country boy looking to make good. But a few weeks, and it felt like home. From New Jersey to Queens, from the Bronx down to Battery this was my patch, my backyard. 28 years later and the city sparkled like new on the surface. Underneath, the filth was still there, and I had vengeance crawling inside me.
GameplayParallel Lines promises to deliver an experience not seen in a Driver game yet, drawing on influences from other successful franchises. The game will be more open, giving the player more freedom, especially in the missions of story mode, missions can be skipped as you progress. There will also me a variety of minigames that you may choose to do on the side, off and online, as well as the return to the series' roots as a car game, there will be track racing at several points in the game.
- A return to the series' roots is in store, more car-based elements will be in store.
- Set in New York City, in 1978, taking the game in a new direction.
- New story featuring a character known as "The Kid".
- More open-ended gameplay gives the player more freedom of what he or she would like to do.
- You can take the game online and play a variety of minigames with the kid down the block or in a country a continent away.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Motorbike mission near beginning/Garag... question Oct 13
- immunity cheat May 31
- DPL secret garage? May 31
- In car view Dec 28
sonictastic9 and 3 others played Driver: Parallel Lines
sonictastic9 and 21 others own Driver: Parallel Lines
First off I'm not gonna mention how similar this game is to the current lead game in...
- Genre: Automobile Based Action (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Reflections Interactive
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Mar 14, 2006 Europe Jun 30, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)