BackgroundDragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 delivers an extreme 3D fighting experience, improving upon last year's game with over 150 playable characters, enhanced fighting techniques, beautifully refined effects and shading techniques, making each character's effects more realistic, and over 20 battle stages. In addition, an improved control system for the Wii will allow players to easily mimic signature moves and execute devastating energy attacks as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series.
GameplayDragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 will feature various new gameplay tactics such as the all new Day/Night system, which will allow you to transform with an Oozaru at night with the moon or using the Artificial moon during the day. Along with that is the new Z Burst Dash, which allows you to quickly follow your opponent and use a High Speed Rush. Sonic Sway also makes an impressive debut which allows you to easily dodge any hits making the gameplay much more fun!
- Over 40 hours of gameplay through 10 different game modes recreating the complete Dragon Ball world!
- 90 unique characters with over 150 forms, including many new ones from DB, DBZ, DB GT and DB movies!
- Over 20 unique battle stages, each with their own particular specificities affecting battles!
- Follow the original anime flow through seamless battles with impressive scenes thanks to the [Dramatic Z Engine]!
- Ultimate Z Battle with improved close-range fighting, brand new skills and an upgraded overall battle system!
- Improved AI and more types of AI available!
- Amazing battle replay data collection!
- Original Japanese voices!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Online May 12
- Am I a pro? Or have I not met the right people? May 12
- Dragon Ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Online German Server May 12
- Potara fusion? Apr 27
ABarbosadaSilva and 47 others played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
janjoninja and 157 others own Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Oct 07, 11 1:05pm
neochallengei love bt 2, I'm hoping bt3 is beter! DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Jul 15, 11 11:55am
nasty nappathe ultimate dbz game with hugest roster ever with great multiplayer mode DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Aug 12, 10 3:18am
nasty nappamassive roster with fun gameplay dbz at its best DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Aug 12, 10 3:18am
aladdinit's a good game i got it after i went to 4th grade and almost on the same day i't got out DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Nov 01, 09 8:36am
MachienzoReally just the first, but with more characters and levels. DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Sep 19, 09 1:21am
QuixoticThis game is too fun. I'd like to see how I would fare against others. DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 PS2
Sep 10, 09 11:24am
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 13, 2007 Europe Nov 9, 2007 Japan Oct 4, 2007 Australia Dec 29, 2007
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Meteor in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku