BackgroundDragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 delivers an extreme 3D fighting experience, improving upon last year's game with over 150 playable characters, enhanced fighting techniques, beautifully refined effects and shading techniques, making each character's effects more realistic, and over 20 battle stages. In addition, an improved control system for the Wii will allow players to easily mimic signature moves and execute devastating energy attacks as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series.
GameplayDragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 will feature various new gameplay tactics such as the all new Day/Night system, which will allow you to transform with an Oozaru at night with the moon or using the Artificial moon during the day. Along with that is the new Z Burst Dash, which allows you to quickly follow your opponent and use a High Speed Rush. Sonic Sway also makes an impressive debut which allows you to easily dodge any hits making the gameplay much more fun!
- Over 40 hours of gameplay through 10 different game modes recreating the complete Dragon Ball world!
- 90 unique characters with over 150 forms, including many new ones from DB, DBZ, DB GT and DB movies!
- Over 20 unique battle stages, each with their own particular specificities affecting battles!
- Follow the original anime flow through seamless battles with impressive scenes thanks to the [Dramatic Z Engine]!
- Ultimate Z Battle with improved close-range fighting, brand new skills and an upgraded overall battle system!
- Improved AI and more types of AI available!
- Amazing battle replay data collection!
- Original Japanese voices!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Best (strongest) character/ attack and highest damage? Mar 22
- Strategy Of Fighting Gameplay Jan 5
- Potara fusion? Dec 26
- How to unlock Vegeta GT Oct 22
ABarbosadaSilva and 47 others played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
janjoninja and 157 others own Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 13, 2007 Europe Nov 9, 2007 Japan Oct 4, 2007 Australia Dec 29, 2007
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z: Sparking! Meteor in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku