BackgroundCombining action, fighting and light role-playing game (RPG) elements, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will send players into a rich story mode that spans the entire Dragon Ball, DBZ, and Dragon Ball GT series. The game takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year's hit and takes it to a whole new level with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including intense single and multiplayer battles.
GameplayChoose from a wide variety of characters to battle with, and speaking of battles, you can now choose a 1-on-1 fight, a team battle, or an all-out 5-man team battle. Each character has their own unique strengths and weaknesses, so don't expect to have Guldo trying to take down Big Janemba or anything like that. Also making a return is the ability to transform in battle, meaning that if you're caught in a corner, you can transform and even the odds against your opponent. There are even new combos to take fighting to a whole new level. You think you're ready for this?
- Evolution Z mode! Customize warriors into the ultimate fighter!
- Post and retrieve character codes from the internet like in Budokai 3. Allowing you to test your fighters against players from around the world.
- Over 200 fights in story mode and a whopping 50+ hours altogether!
- In Game Transformations return! Transform into Super Saiyan mode mid-battle!
- Tag team mode! Now you can choose 2 warriors to fight for you! Create unbeatable partnerships, never seen before!
- Complete Freedom in story mode- Instead of just going through battle after battle, there are multiple markers on the map, so you can do side-missions.
- Triple Character Story Mode- Like Budokai 3, this game lets you fly round the world, looking for fights. But this time, you can do it in a team of 3 warriors.
- Each Character has at least 5 moves, most unique to them.
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 75 others played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
JonesFRB and 192 others own Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
This game is one of the best Dragonball Z games on the market, 2nd behind its sequel,...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Nov 7, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Japan Oct 3, 2006 Australia Oct 31, 2006
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z Sparking! Neo in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku