BackgroundIn Enix's Drakengard, players assume the role of Kaimu, prince of a small country. His parents having been killed during imperial attacks, he has allied himself with dragons, becoming the dragon dragoon in the process. Along for the ride will be Furiae, Kaimu's kid sister and dragon guardian extraordinaire.
- Engage and destroy the enemy on multiple battlefields through different modes of game play: Aerial Combat, Strafe Attack, and Melee Mode
- Fly high on the powerful red dragon and dispatch airborne opponents with devastating dragonfire and special attacks
- Deliver death from above. Fly the dragon over the battlefield to strafe massed arrays of ground forces, and use your advantage in the air to seek out hidden locations and rare items
- Engage in hand-to-hand combat with the enemy using over 60 different weapons of mayhem
- Unique weapon development system enables weapons to gain experience and increase in level and appearance, rewarding Caim with new combo attacks and abilities, magic and enhanced strength
- Play as several different characters, each equipped with their own set of magic abilities and weapons
- Experience a storyline that changes based on your actions during the game, and uncover multiple endings
- Return to previously cleared areas for a new game play experience, changed environments and new enemies to conquer
- Development team members of PROJECT: DRAGONSPHERE at cavia inc. have worked on blockbuster titles Resident Evil Code: Veronica, the Bust-a-Groove series and Ace Combat
Titled "Drag-On Dragoon" in Japan.
Added on: December 17, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
Ever played Dynasty Warriors? If you have and you fell in love with it, then this is...
This game is about the wariior named Caim who lost his parents by the claws of an...
Well... I have to say... over all i became a freak for this game, the firt night i had...
It looks like an RPG. It's got the FMV of an RPG. It's even got the stereotypical RPG...
GRAPHICS:5 They are the best of any game out at the time of this review, even after...
This is the best game I have played ever! The graphics and the fighting is great. Lots...
well i quite enjoyed this game despite the mediocre reviews above. it did get tedious...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Mar 2, 2004 Europe May 21, 2004 Japan Sep 11, 2003