BackgroundMasaru Daimon is both a smart 14 year old and an undefeated street fighter, but he does not fight with his fists alone. As a member of the secretive Digital Accident Tactics Squad - DATS, Masaru and his team are investigating the disappearance of numerous kids. During the course of the investigation, the Seven Demon Kings arrive in the world, wreaking havoc across the planet. As Masaru, it is up to you to find the missing kids and defeat the deadly Seven Demon Kings and their evil minions. Team up with a large variety of Digimon to battle evil and solve complex puzzles together. As you and your Digimon partners increase in skill and find new items, your Digimon can be upgraded through leveling up and Digivolution. Control over 140 Digimon and evolve them to be powerful enough to save the world!
GameplayIn Digimon World Data Squad, players can use and upgrade over 140 different Digimon in order to defeat the Seven Demon Kings and rescue a group of kidnapped children. With the all-new "Galactic Evolution System," digivolving Digimon is easier and more intuitive than ever before. Featuring colorful cel-shaded graphics, a distinctive emotion command system that allows players to track their Digimon's mood and full voice acting by the original cast of the Digimon Data Squad television series, Digimon World Data Squad is sure to provide fans and newcomers alike with hours of digital monster-battling entertainment.
- Dozens of Digimon:As you travel through over a dozen stages, collect and evolve over 140 Digimon. Each Digimon has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and upgrading your Digimon can be easily done through the intuitive Galactica Evolution System!
- Exciting new look and feel: Digimon World Data Squad is a new kind of RPG featuring cel-shaded artwork and emotive Digimon that are affected by the way you treat them! Digimon speak their minds: Digimon World Data Squad features a unique emotion engine for the Digimon, allowing them to communicate to the player what they would like to do in battle.
- Numerous items to wield: There are over 250 items to find and acquire during the course of the game. Some items will help you solve complex puzzles, while others will give you different advantages in battle. Find them all!
- Unique storyline and characters: Digimon World Data Squad features a storyline that parallels the new and exciting Digimon Data Squad cartoon, and also has new exclusive characters for the game! The same voice actors from the cartoon have brought their characters from the show to life in the game!
Official URLOfficial Site
Nicholas33310 and 4 others played Digimon World Data Squad
Nicholas33310 and 40 others own Digimon World Data Squad
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Sep 18, 2007 Japan Nov 30, 2006
- Also known as:
- Digimon Savers: Another Mission in Japan
- Digimon Digital Card Battle (2001)
- Digimon Rumble Arena (2002)
- Digimon World (2000)
- Digimon World 2 (2001)
- Digimon World 3 (2002)
- Digimon Story: Lost Evolution (2010)
- Digimon World DS (2006)
- Digimon World: Dawn (2007)
- Digimon World: Dusk (2007)