BackgroundThe game features more than 49 playable Digimons from the entire Digimon cartoon series. Players will be able to pit Digimon vs. Digimon in battle in a variety of enviroments. 4 players can battle it out simultaneously in multiplayer.
GameplayDigimon Rumble Arena 2 is a four-player Super Smash Bros style fighter that boasts more than 40 different monsters, plenty of multiplayer action, secret characters, and personalities from all four seasons of the television show. Set in levels that include the staples of platform gaming -- Jungle, Ice, Lava, Water, and more -- Digimon Rumble Arena 2 features a single-player main mode, a multiplayer mode for up to four players, and a practice mode.
- Featuring more than 40 playable Digimon forms ‚Äď each with unique moves to master!
- Featuring popular Digimon from all 4 TV seasons.
- Single player and multi-player modes! Compete as one of up to 4 players in Multi-Player Brawls.
- Unlock secret Digimon!
- Use your signature move to get Digipoints then Digivolve and destroy your opponents
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 46 others own Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Angelicos and 15 others played Digimon Rumble Arena 2
I have not done a Digimon review in a while, so playing DRA2 was very refreashing and...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Bandai
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Sep 7, 2004 Europe Oct 15, 2004 Japan Jul 29, 2004
- Also known as:
- Digimon Battle Chronicle in Japan