BackgroundAmerica's unluckiest cop is having another very bad day. John McClane returns to save his kidnapped daughter in this 1st-person action/adventure. Traverse several distinct locations – including a return to Nakatomi Plaza in an original storyline that takes place several years after the last movie.
- New Storyline featuring the characters from the original film, new characters and the actual voice of Reginald Vel Johnson, Officer Powell from the Die Hard film.
- Hero Mode As John McClane you take on multiple bad guys at one time as you fire off 6 shots before your enemy can shoot even once.
- Advanced AI Enemies hide behind corners when reloading and react differently according to where they are hit. Be careful - they will not think twice about killing hostages if you make a wrong move.
- Weaponry Dual weapons for more fire power and an awesome arsenal including night vision goggles, a sniper rifle, uzis and more.
- Stealth Gameplay Use enemy hostages in order to save others and take out enemies.
- Dynamic Cinema Cam (DCC) which provides seamless camera shots within the game such as following a bullet, fast cuts and slow motion death effects.
Insanity Prevails and 3 others own Die Hard Vendetta
IN SHORT: Stay the hell away from this game!
I'll try to keep this short. This game is...