BackgroundPrepare for the next stylish chapter in Shinji Mikami's ultimate action thriller, Devil May Cry! Dante, the mysterious half-man, half-demon action hero is back to battle the legions of the underworld. Sporting trash-talking attitude and rock star good looks; Dante launches into a new adventure with twice the environments, twice the graphic sizzle and twice the gameplay of the original!
- Twice the game as the original – Devil May Cry 2's level design far exceeds the original.
- Much of the game's environment is outdoors and will include a Gotham-like cityscape and an old European town.
- Two playable characters – You can play as the ever cool Dante or a brand new heroine.
- Improved character design – Dante is even more 'stylish' and tough than before. He has gained even more experience fighting demons.
- Visual Appeal – Incredible animation and visual detail that appear to come straight out of Hollywood.
- Adjusting difficulty – Devil May Cry 2 will track your skill level and actually adjust the enemies' difficulty in relation to how well you're performing. This feature will provide accessibility to all skill levels.
- New Moves – Dante now has more moves and attacks. As you increase your skill you will be able to execute stunning and effective attacks.
- Enhanced Devil Trigger – Once Dante's devil meter is full, he will be able to transform into a demon. This demon form will feature new visual effects and allow Dante to destroy enemies with one smashing blow.
- Larger game field – New and unique weapons – Not only will Devil May Cry 2 feature popular weapons from the original, but it will also include brand new ones.
- Each weapon will have a unique design and incredible particle effects.
Official URLOfficial Site
If you're not quite digging how DmC - Devil May Cry is shaping up, rest assured Capcom has an option for you. ... posted Dec 20, 11 11:47am
[image2 link=yes width=650] If you've ever owned a PS2 and harbor a love for action games, you likely... posted Oct 17, 11 8:45am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jan 25, 2003 Europe Mar 28, 2003 Japan Jan 30, 2003 Australia Mar 28, 2003