BackgroundA prequel to the original game, Devil May Cry 3 brings new elements to the series other than the expected visual and presentation upgrades. At the forefront, is the all-new "Style System" that allows players to select from Gunslinger, Swordmaster, Trickster, and Royal Guard types classes. These style classes allow players to distribute experience points to specific attributes to build their characters more specifically. Other new features include an original 3D engine, improved lighting and shadow effects, and a realistic weather system.
GameplayPlay the part of Dante, an acrobatic and energetic; witty half demon, who never passes the opportunity to do a cool move with his swords or guns. Pick from new modes that enhance gameplay to the maximum (See Game Features) like never before. Jump off walls, fly through the air and even remain airborne through the own kickback or your handy pistols. In fact, Dante can pull off just about any awesome move there is. Also, Devil Trigger is here, good as ever, which lets you focus your demonic powers to perform outstanding attacks and remarkable maneuvers.
- Pick from 6 styles of combat, Gunslinger, Swordmaster, Trickster, Royal Guard, Quicksilver plus an extra one, each style enahancing some of Dante's abilities
- Play the role of Dante, 20 years before Devil May Cry was set, let the all new story unfold in this prequel to the original masterpiece where the main conflict is between Dante and his brother Vergil
- New game engine, featuring all new shadow effects, weather conditions, graphics and sharper gameplay
- All new enemies, bosses and characters, that act independently and more realistic than ever
- New range of weapons. Battle your way through enemies in style with Nevan, the enchanted Electric Guitar, also Cerebus, ice Nun-Chucks and Dante's trusted sword and pistols Ebony and Ivory plus more!
- "Fly" weapon system allowing you to choose two weapons and 2 firearms which you can change in mid-battle and even mid-combo at the touch of a button allowing for even more diverse combinations to be executed
Official URLOfficial Site
If you're not quite digging how DmC - Devil May Cry is shaping up, rest assured Capcom has an option for you. ... posted Dec 20, 11 11:47am
[image2 link=yes width=650] If you've ever owned a PS2 and harbor a love for action games, you likely... posted Oct 17, 11 8:45am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Dark Fantasy, Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 1, 2005 Europe Mar 25, 2005 Japan Feb 17, 2005
- DmC: Devil May Cry - Vergil's Downfall
- DmC - Devil May Cry
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Devil May Cry 4