BackgroundEarth is under siege again in the second alien invasion game from Pandemic and THQ. The extraterrestrials known as Furons plan to infiltrate and probe citizens throughout the world, this time in the swinging sixties. Destroy All Humans! 2 includes all-new game features, expanded open-world gameplay and co-op multiplayer.
Assuming the role of the Furon Scout -- Crypto 137 -- players will embark on another mission to Earth to obliterate a world now deep into free love, the Cold War and other 60's era history. In Destroy All Humans! 2, players will have access to an upgraded arsenal of weapons and enhanced mental abilities while they battle a variety of new enemies from secret agents and giant creatures to Soviet Forces and ninja warriors.
- Play As The Alien – DAH turns the tables on traditional sci-fi action games allowing gamers to play as the Alien and take on the most feared enemy in the galaxy – mankind
- Unleash Massive Destruction - Players have total freedom to destroy anything and manipulate everything in the world
- Probe the World – Never leave the game world as you explore open-world game environments – from Bay City (San Francisco), Albion (London), Takoshima Island (Tokyo) and Tunguska (Russia)
- Co-Op Multiplayer – Team up with another player and Destroy All Humans together via split-screen Co-Op Game mode. Play through the entire single player game together or replay missions already completed in single player mode.
- New and Enhanced Weapons – Old weapons like the Zap-o-Matic receive a destructive makeover – while new weapons – The Meteor Strike, Disclocator and Gastro Gun are added to the alien arsenal, along with new hidden weapons to discover
- New and Enhanced Mental Abilities – All abilities are upgradeable and include old favorites like PK, Cortex Scan and Hypno Blast. New alien abilities include the Transmogrify, Mind Flash and Body Snatching abilities
ManhuntPS2 and 24 others played Destroy All Humans! 2
ManhuntPS2 and 76 others own Destroy All Humans! 2
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 17, 2006 Europe Oct 27, 2006 Australia Oct 15, 2006