BackgroundSet in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down is based upon and around the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force and US Army Rangers as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu. Take control of air and ground vehicles, open fire from vehicle mounted weapons, and engage the enemy in Close Quarters Battle and Delta Force's signature long-range engagements.
GameplayThis is your chance to experience 16 intense single player missions, similar to those encountered at that time, from Operation Restore Hope to the climactic battle of Mogadishu. Engage in close quarters battle, sniper fire, air attacks and room takedowns as a Ranger or a member of Delta Force.
- Open fire from heavy weapons mounted in Black Hawk helicopters or on
- Open fire from vehicle mounted weapons including the 50 Caliber fixed machine gun.
- Engage the enemy in Close Quarters Battle and Delta Force's signature long-range engagements
- Utilize an arsenal of authentic weapons as used by US Special Forces during Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger.
- New AI system that enables enemies to intelligently track the player.
- Powered by NovaLogic's cutting edge game engine showcasing the latest graphics technology
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 8 others own Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Ketanx_the_Potato and 2 others played Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down is a port of a PC shooter that came out a few years ago....
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Novalogic
- Publisher: Novalogic
Released North America Jul 26, 2005 Europe Sep 2, 2005
- Delta Force: Xtreme
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
- Delta Force: Task Force Dagger
- Delta Force Trilogy
- Delta Force: Land Warrior
- Delta Force 2
- Delta Force