BackgroundDef Jam VENDETTA will also feature four match types including Single Match so you can play 1-on-1 against the computer or a friend; Tag Team play in which you and a partner can go against another two-person team; Free For All where you can jump in the ring with up to four players with no holds barred, no allies and no mercy; and Handicap where you can prove your skill by taking on two or three opponents at once.
Def Jam VENDETTA marks the first interactive entertainment title from EA and Def Jam Records, and will fully integrate a powerhouse roster of Def Jam artists into the storyline, including new hit songs from the artists, as well as classic Def Jam tracks. Each artist has contributed one original introduction and victory sequence incorporating their own voice and motion. Artists participating in the game include DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, NORE, Scarface, Ghostface Killah, Capone, Keith Murray and WC. The game also features Def Jam songstress Christina Milian and the world famous DJ Funkmaster Flex.
Developed by renowned AKI Corporation and the award-winning EA Canada creative team responsible for NBA STREET, Def Jam VENDETTA takes two cutting-edge interactive gaming teams and ties it all together with creative input from the most sought after hip hop lifestyle company of all time, Def Jam.
- Unique, original storyline that compliments gameplay action – the plot thickens through the circuit.
- Over 45 characters, including 12 Def Jam artists: DMX, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, NORE, Scarface, Ghostface Killah, Capone, Keith Murray and WC. Also featuring Christina Milian and Funkmaster Flex.
- More than 10 highly detailed underground worlds, built straight from the mean streets: places like DMX's Junkyard and Scarface's Speakeasy.
- Continuous play with over 1,500 unique moves including a variety of fighting techniques (reverse kicks, punches, martial arts swings, choke holds, elbow blocks, knee bunts, etc.). Plus hyper realistic, super-dynamic EA SPORTS BIG-style moves.
- Dozens of signature special moves and player taunts referenced directly from each Def Jam artist.
- Unique momentum and health system that that changes based on player status.
- One original intro/victorysequence per Def Jam artist.
- The hottest beats from the streets: new hit songs from Def Jam Records.
- Three game modes: Battle, Story and Survival.
- Four match types: Single, Tag Team, Free For All and Handicap.
- Sound design by DaneTracks (The Matrix, 8 Mile).
- Use money won in fights to upgrade character attributes and unlock stuff
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
88KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
lets see... youve got some rap artists, girls, wierdos and a few misfits and thats it?...
Def Jam Vendetta is a great game to rap fans and wrestling fans. With a great cast of...
The game is mainly just another wrestling game but it is cool as the characters are...
These are a list of things wrong with this game that made it absolutly no fun to play...
Overall it's an allright game! I wouldnt buy it though. It's worth a rent alright! If...
I guess you could rent this game as I did but do NOT BUY IT. It is boring after a...
This game is gr8 for all u die hard fighting fans, for everyone else it will keep u...
This game is awesome for those who have played No Mercy and other N64 games AKI has...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Developer: Aki
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Apr 1, 2003