BackgroundDead to rights is an excellent combat game. Great disarms and adrenaline pumping hand to hand combos. A great in depth story line about a cop being framed. Great old fashion weaponry that surely will get your heart racing. From sniper rifles to grenade launchers and 15 chapters of exciting gameplay.Jack and shadow will surely keep you excited!
GameplayJack Slate, an innocent cop sentenced to death, makes a daring escape from the Iron Point Maximum-Security Penetentiary. Driven to bring the criminal element that framed him to justice, Slate hunts the hunters in this gritty, crime-noir inspired epic. With super-charged game play, jaw-dropping graphics and hard-boiled storytelling, Dead to Rights raises the bar on the crime action-thriller genre.
- Classic film noir style inspired by Hong Kong action movies and hardboiled detective novels. The twisting plot, seedy citizens of Grant City and high adrenaline action leave players wanting more.
- Provides an intense and adult experience with great depth and detail that can't be defined within existing game genres
- More than a dozen game mechanics including diving, rolling, punching, kicking, and lethally disarming enemies in a variety of over-the-top ways
- Jack's canine partner helps Jack investigate crime scenes, sniff out bombs, retrieve weapons and attack enemies.
- Movie quality production- Screenwriter Flint Dille (G. I. Joe, Transformers series), movie music composer Kevin Manthei (Resident Evil, Air Force One, Halloween H20), sound effects/design firm GDH Digital (Star Trek, Babylon 5) and Weddington Productions (Lethal Weapon 4, Die Hard, Training Day) were brought in. Smashcut (The Matrix, Fight Club) was hired for motion capture effects and stunts.
- Use of advanced technology- Dolby Digital sound effects, 16:9 anamorphic wide screen support and bump-mapping pixel shading
Official URLOfficial Site
When Matrix revolutionised the movies it was only a matter of time when it'll be done...
This is not a bad game. It's very simiar to Max Payne the way you slow down and stuff....
The story is your father was killed and you need to figure out who did it. You are a...
you should definetly buy this game. you will be very satisfied with the great 15...
Well, Dead to Rights may be one of the most insensitive games I have ever played. And...
When I got this game, I thougt I was getting one of those new and good action games,...
Dead To Rights
Review By: Leonard
Namco has their biggest hit...since, well probably...
Ok..lets survey what we have here
2. avenging a death
3. Slow-mo option
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Film Noir, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Nov 18, 2002 Europe Aug 22, 2003