BackgroundBudokai 2 is based on the same engine as last year's game. It adds 11 new character to the 23 character roster, for a total of 34 fighters in all. A new addition is Dragon Mode. In it, players select from a roster of DBZ fighters, and Goku and his three-man team venture from territory to territory in search for Dragon Balls.
- Flex and blast through eye-popping battles in single player "Dragon Mode".
- Lethal DBZ heroes and villains, including Buu in three forms.
- Highly detailed cel-shaded graphics.
- Import saved game data, including customised characters and unlockable features from the original Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.
- Destroy your enemies and watch the levels actually crumble in your wake.
- Even more explosive "Ki" energy attacks.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 52 others played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Rainbow Dash AX and 192 others own Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: ATARI
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Dec 2, 2003 Europe Nov 14, 2003 Japan Feb 5, 2004 Australia Nov 22, 2003
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku