BackgroundDark Cloud is an RPG in which the player must rebuild the villages of the world after the evil "dark cloud" has ravaged the land. As you travel you'll unlock hidden secrets and uncover clues for rebuilding the villages to their original state. While playing, you can build up houses, hills, churches, temples, volcanoes, and streams and in real-time explore these 3D environments. There are hundreds of items and 6 playable characters, each of which can maintain up to 10 fully customizable weapons.
- 6 playable characters each with their own unique abilities, weapons, skills and strengths.
- Innovative new gameplay mechanic, GEORAMA(TM) challenges you to build a customized world then interact within it in real-time.
- Stunning graphics with real-time weather and day/time display. Everything in the environment will change, depending on the time of day.
- Detailed weapons system with the ability to change and increase weapon strength and damage.
- Deeply involving and absorbing storylines combine a number of old Japanese-style fairytales and myths.
- Hundreds of items to choose from including magic, spells, weapons, treasure, GEORAMA(TM) pieces, allies, vehicles, keys, and more.
- 50+ hours of the most engaging gameplay ever undertaken in an action role-playing adventure and more than 60 minutes of magnificent cinematic movies expose you to elements of magic, action-adventure, strategy, and real-time combat of unparalleled depth.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
400KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
Renowned and 178 others own Dark Cloud
Dra_Fae and 41 others played Dark Cloud
It's funny when you look back on certain games - like what seemed like one of the best...