BackgroundUncover the mystery atop Mt. Garrick
Snowboarders have never felt welcome on Mt. Garrick, a once quiet and peaceful ski resort. Chief O' Leary, the resident ranger, has led the charge against boarders and limited their access to certain sections of the mountain. But the situation has progressed. Chief O'Leary has mysteriously closed the summit to all boarders and is trying desperately to drive them off the mountain.
GameplayShred, jib and stomp sick tricks in the first ever mission-based snowboarding game. Free ride this vast mountain and earn currency to purchase new equipment and unlock restricted areas on your way to the summit.
- Unique, groundbreaking game design — the only action-adventure snowboarding game with mission based objectives and a compelling storyline
- More than 45 mountain based challenges and missions including, Half Pipe Hero, Clear the Table and Backcountry Helicopter
- A massive mountain to unlock and explore, complete with expansive runs and alternate routes
- An innovative point system boosts the player's status on the mountain and allows access to new areas and chair lifts
- Five different snowboarders each with their own characteristics, personality & attitude to unlock
- Physics-based board simulation for tight, responsive controls allowing for realistic carving, shredding, jibbing and more
- Tons of high-tech equipment upgrades including boards, bindings and gear
- Bust big air tricks unique to the game — high flying, crazy and death defying. Pick up additional detachable board tricks – heart attacks, high kicks, b-boys and more!
- One to two player modes including competitions in mountain challenges, the half pipe and more