BackgroundSony continues its world-building RPG series in a striking cel-shaded style, complete with the two playable characters - Yuris, a young man who looks similar to Toan; and Monica, a red haired girl that will accompany Yuris on his adventures. Dark Chronicle is set 100 years after Dark Cloud, but still features the same 'georama' system, which is a structure that allows players to build elements of the game's town environments, and many other of the original's gameplay mechanics.
- Innovative new gameplay mechanic, GEORAMA(TM) challenges you to build a customized world then interact within it in real-time.
- Stunning graphics with real-time weather and day/time display. Everything in the environment will change, depending on the time of day.
- Detailed weapons system with the ability to change and increase weapon strength and damage.
- Deeply involving and absorbing storylines combine a number of old Japanese-style fairytales and myths.
- Hundreds of items to choose from including magic, spells, weapons, treasure, GEORAMA(TM) pieces, allies, vehicles, keys, and more.
- 50+ hours of the most engaging gameplay ever undertaken in an action role-playing adventure and more than 60 minutes of magnificent cinematic movies expose you to elements of magic, action-adventure, strategy, and real-time combat of unparalleled depth.
Titled "Dark Chronicle" in Japan.
Added on: July 10, 2002
Official URLOfficial Site
mpregangel and 21 others played Dark Cloud 2
mpregangel and 136 others own Dark Cloud 2
loptyu302So much more fun but is a little dull when there is no big jenie shoting plasma rays out of his belly button. :) DarkCloud2 PS2
Jun 29, 09 1:24pm
Sep 12, 05 3:11pm
Game play - 7/10
Music - 8/10
Graphics - 7/10
Characters - 7/10
Battle System -...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-playing (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Level-5
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Mar 18, 2003 Europe Sep 12, 2003 Japan Nov 28, 2003 Australia Sep 12, 2003
- Also known as:
- Dark Chronicle in Japan / Europe