BackgroundCool Boarders 2001 has been given a new physics engine for its PS2 incarnation. There are 10 pro boarders as well as 16 other characters, 300 new motion-captured animations, and new challenge events and course layouts.
- Shred some powder with 10 of the best pro snowboarders in the world including cover athlete Todd Richards, or tear it up with 10 unique riders outfitted in gear from top sponsers
- Tweak your grabs on more than 20 huge, branching, arcade-style courses in 9 killer events.
- Throw down amazing tricks in the Vans Triple Crown of Snowboarding events.
- All-new pro boarder motion-captured tricks, grabs, grinds, and special moves.
- Unparalleled realism - the pro boarders' actual faces are placed on the in-game pro riders, pro boarder recordings provide authentic sounds and taunts, and 300 all-new motion-captured animations from top pros are included.
- The most immersive graphics ever...terrain ruts, snow debris collects on your board, deep powder effects and falling snow assist with the realistic experience.
- Awesome soundtrack includes shreddin' music from top bands such as Stone Temple Pilots, Fear Factory, Fu Manchu, Zakk Wylde and Blind Dog.
Official URLOfficial Site
hellowkittys and 4 others own Cool Boarders 2001
hellowkittys played Cool Boarders 2001
Nov 03, 01 9:32pm
If you want a more fun and way better game then pick up SSX. My friend bought...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PS2)
- Developer: 989 Sports
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America May 22, 2001