BackgroundTaken from his homeland and forced into slavery is not exactly the best way to see the sights of the Roman empire. To make matters worse, most of what is seen involves the blood-soaked sand and dirt of the arena floors in scattered locations throughout the vast empire.
- Gain master fighting techniques and earn points to strengthen your stats.
- Fight in six different modes: Survival, Battle Royal, Duel, Team Battle, Hunting, and Mock Battle.
- Purchase and sell all equipment ranging from sheilds, swords, and helmets.
- Pick up and throw items. In combat, everything is a weapon.
- Create your own character based on your origin, philosophy and beliefs.
- Encounter characters based on myths and legends.
Official URLOfficial Site
blackgbb and 1 others played Colosseum: Road to Freedom
blackgbb and 6 others own Colosseum: Road to Freedom
Aug 05, 05 2:27pm
You will definitely like this game if you have an interest in midevil times, sword...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Historical
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ertain
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Jul 19, 2005 Japan Feb 17, 2005
- Also known as:
- Gladiator: Road to Freedom in Japan