BackgroundResident Evil CVX, begins as Claire Redfield leaves Raccoon City for Europe, headquarters of Umbrella Corporation, in search of her brother Chris and to solve the mystery surrounding Umbrella Corporation's secretive activities. In her search she is captured and sent to an isolated prison on a desolate Island. While it remains unexplained how Chris, one of the original S.T.A.R.S. team members, appears in Resident Evil CVX, players will be reacquainted with his iron will and munitions expertise.
- The nightmare plague of the Resident Evil adventure now spreads to PlayStation 2.
- Command Claire Redfield as she searches to locate her missing brother, S.T.A.R.S. member, Chris Redfield.
- Graphics so real, so terrifying...you'll beg to keep the lights on.
- New 1st-Person perspective battles take you directly into the horrifying drama.
- Added bonus - The Wesker Report, a history of this amazing series.
Official URLOfficial Site
THM and 231 others own Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
ManhuntPS2 and 54 others played Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
I don't know about you guys, but when a franchise makes the jump to the next...
Come early September, the Resident Evil franchise will be 15 years old, and to celebrate this new milestone... posted Jul 08, 11 12:59pm
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 21, 2001 Europe Sep 14, 2001 Japan Mar 22, 2001
- Also known as:
- BioHazard Code: Veronica Complete in Japan
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
- Resident Evil: Outbreak
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X