BackgroundCapcom Fighting Evolution offers a wide array of characters as well as unclockable characters from five of Capcom's famous fighting titles; Street Fighter II, Street Fighter III, Street Fighter Alpha, Dark Stalkers and Red Earth.
GameplayCapcom Fighting Jam uses classic Street Fighter style fighting gameplay. Six button control scheme used in Street Fighter games returns.
- Characters from five classic Capcom titles plus additional hidden characters
- Two-on-two team battles - Choose a character for each round of battle; strategically pick the combatant based on the opponent's powers and weaknesses
- Classic 6 button control scheme
- Title specific combat systems - Characters maintain their original fighting styles from their specific titles
- Several gameplay modes
Official URLOfficial Site
Master Killer and 10 others own Capcom Fighting Evolution
TwistaG played Capcom Fighting Evolution
Dec 21, 04 4:46pm
Mixing an odd assortment of characters that will prove both familiar and unfamiliar,...
Dec 06, 04 11:09am
Street Fighter was the first and only head to head fighting game i could play. It was...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Nov 16, 2004 Europe Feb 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004
- Also known as:
- Capcom Fighting Jam in Europe