BackgroundWhen a satellite malfunction throws the world to the brink of nuclear destruction, it is up to a lone swordsman named Lau Wang Rau to save the day in this action/adventure platform.
- Furious, fast-paced fighting in the tradition of Hong Kong Cinema utilizing a deep, yet intuitive, multifaceted combat system.
- Employ sword combat and magic attacks, combined with acrobatics, gliding, and wall-walking as you fight multiple enemies. Chain attacks together for 100+ hit combos.
- Beautifully detailed graphics and fully interactive environments create an immersive atmosphere to draw the player into the action.
- Dozens of unlockables, including new techniques and additional difficulty levels, new costumes, character profiles, models, video footage, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dionysus played Bujingai
Dionysus and 7 others own Bujingai
Bujingai the forsaken city..........has absolutly nothing to do with the game and...
Little did you know that Gakt can fly through space.
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Asiatic, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Taito
- Publisher: BAM Entertainment
Released North America Jul 25, 2004 Europe Feb 18, 2005 Japan Dec 25, 2003